at Latergramme in Vancouver
We are looking for a Digital Marketer to join team at the ground level. You will be joining a highly motivated and experienced team of founders and have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the future of the company. We are looking for an experienced individual to join the marketing team who can create, measure & optimize customer acquisition channels. We need an individual with the savvy to drive Latergramme’s bottom line by using cutting‐edge techniques and platforms to market products and acquire users, whilst developing and planning campaigns driven by data, paid‐search strategies — and measured by key performance indicators.
The key objective for the Digital Marketer will be to drive new user acquisition. This means creating, measuring and optimizing acquisition channels and iterating to find the best channels to meet Latergramme’s goals.
- Experience with social media marketing and brand development and particularly through visual social media channels.
- A strong foundation in marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Hubspot, Mixpanel, KissMetrics, PPC, Unbounce/LeadPages, Optimizely/VWO.
- Delivering email marketing campaigns.
- SEO and Content marketing.
- Conversion Rate and Funnel Optimization.
- Landing Page Design.
- PPC strategic planning and execution.
- Mobile & app store optimization.
- Marketing through influencer, PR and blogger networks.
- Must have experience delving deeply into the analytics and metrics of digital marketing including: segmentation & targeting, attribution and tracking, activation and retention.
- You think about things in numbers a lot to justify your intuition.
- You have a passion for what you do and typically pick up your own projects to try out new ideas.
- The tech startup industry is where you want to be. You thrive on the cutting edge and get excited to learn more, push boundaries and innovate every day.
Recent jobs at Latergramme
- iOS Developer (Int/Snr) at Latergramme in Vancouver 12-04-2016