at Social Nature in Vancouver
Social Nature recently closed a large seed round led by some of Canada’s smartest entrepreneurs and VCs. Our partners believe in our people powered marketing vision (people trust friends not ads) and support our commitment to only promoting brands with natural products. If you thrive at the intersection of passion, performance and purpose than we want to hear from you!
As a marketing intern, you will work with our team to execute weekly marketing campaigns for leading natural brands like Vega and Natures Path. This internship is a serious learning experience on the ins-and-outs of a high-growth social marketing company. You’ll be able to sample responsibilities in marketing, community management, and account management. What type of work might you do throughout your internship?
You could be creating engaging content (blogs, photos, recipes) that inspires our social fans to #trynatural. You could be developing an outreach campaign that gets bloggers and social media influencers engaged in our community. You could support our sales team by building relationships with brand prospects on social media. You could track and analyze our campaign’s social media metrics and assist in the development of campaign performance reports for our clients. You could work with our community manager to develop and execute strategies for motivating our members to share their product experience across multiple social channels.
Curious if you’re a fit? Here is what we’re looking for:
- Marketing excites you and you want to learn more
- You are passionate about the natural and organic market
- You’re interested in building community through social media
- You love to write and blog
- You’re analytical and have a thing for numbers
- You care about growing your own presence online via your own social profiles and personal blog
- You’re ambitious and you work hard
- You are a do-er who loves fast-paced environments
This internship is funded by a government youth grant that requires the candidate to be 30 years or younger, a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, a post secondary graduate, and to work 30 hours a week for 3-6 months.
Recent jobs at Social Nature
- Campaign Coordinator at Social Nature in Vancouver 11-07-2016
- Account Director at Social Nature in Vancouver 11-07-2016