Customer Experience Agent
at ShareDesk in Vancouver
ShareDesk is the leading global platform for on-demand workspaces. With over 5,000 venues across 40 countries, the ShareDesk marketplace helps mobile professionals seamlessly discover and access on-demand work and meeting spaces.
With ShareDesk Optix, the company provides cloud-based solutions to help real estate managers and companies create smart and flexible office environments with a beautiful mobile-first experience. ShareDesk is evolving the way people work and the way that companies manage and optimize space.
About the role:
The Customer Experience Agent will operate as a key member of the customer support team. The Customer Experience Agent will be responsible for providing product information and support, ensuring that our customers have a seamless and positive experience using both our digital marketplace and Optix, our SaaS. You will also be one of the few people on our team that is customer facing which will require you to serve as a brand ambassador for our community-driven company. Previous experience offering support for a SaaS company is considered a plus.
We’re looking for enthusiasts, people eager to be a part of a company that seeks to evolve the way people work. Candidates who can demonstrate passion, both for their individual contributions and for being an integrated part of our team, will win us over.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Execute Optix walk-throughs via video chats with our international clients
- Identify trends and patterns in support related questions and feature requests
- Work with the content team to write FAQ related documents
- Respond to chat messages and support emails
- Review new venues submitted to the marketplace and identify ‘high profile’ venues to share with the ShareDesk team
- Field incoming calls to the Optix support phone line
- Create and execute strategies to convert our ShareDesk marketplace hosts into Optix clients
- 2+ years of successful customer support experience in a technology company, with preference given to those with SaaS experience
- Patience in delivering technical support to customers
- Ability to execute short-term sprints while maintaining a vision for long-term success
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment
- Proactive problem-solver who stays calm under pressure
- A flexible schedule to accommodate changing hours
This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing technology startup. We take care of our team and offer a competitive salary compensation and perks to keep you happy:
- Competitive salary compensation
- Employee stock options
- Personal and professional growth
- Health and fitness program
- Awesome Gastown workspace & flexible work options
Send us your resume, with a focus on what you can bring to the team, and relevant links to projects you’ve worked on.
Please only apply if you are have current, valid working status in Vancouver, BC, Canada
Recent jobs at ShareDesk
- Customer Success Manager at ShareDesk in Vancouver 08-02-2017
- Senior UX/UI Designer at ShareDesk in Vancouver 08-02-2017
- Android Developer at ShareDesk in Vancouver 13-01-2017
- Account Executive at ShareDesk in Vancouver 13-01-2017
- Social Media Intern at ShareDesk in Vancouver 13-01-2017