at ShareDesk in Vancouver
ShareDesk is the leading global platform for on-demand workspaces. With over 5,000 venues across 40 countries, the ShareDesk marketplace helps mobile professionals seamlessly discover and access on-demand work and meeting spaces.
With ShareDesk Optix, the company provides cloud-based solutions to help real estate managers and companies create smart and flexible office environments with a beautiful mobile-first experience. ShareDesk is evolving the way people work and the way that companies manage and optimize space.
About the role:
ShareDesk is looking for an experienced iOS Developer to help us build and maintain our mobile applications.
This is an opportunity to work with a small, dedicated team of developers, where you’ll be asked to take a significant amount of personal responsibility for the code you ship. It means you’ll make decisions that have a direct impact on our business, every day.
We need you to contribute technical expertise to all aspects of our software development process. From planning, architecture, through to testing, deployment and maintenance.
We’re looking for enthusiasts. Candidates who can demonstrate passion for what they do, and an interest in what we’re trying accomplish at ShareDesk will win us over.
- At least 2 years experience in developing native apps for iOS.
- Extensive knowledge of mobile design and development
- A deep familiarity with Swift and Objective-C
- Geo location based development experience
- Familiarity with the App Store and the app submission process
- Confident with the details of developing, testing, building and deploying an iOS app
- Comfortable with Git
- You can communicate effectively on a small team that moves fast
Great to haves
- Experience in web application development
- Have shipped one or more products to the App store
- Experience with iBeacons
This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing technology startup. We take care of our team and offer a competitive salary compensation and perks to keep you happy:
- Competitive salary compensation
- Employee stock options
- Personal and professional growth
- Health and fitness program
- Awesome Gastown workspace & flexible work options
Send us your resume with a focus on what you can bring to the team, and relevant links to projects you’ve worked on.
Please only apply if you are have current, valid working status in Vancouver, BC, Canada
Recent jobs at ShareDesk
- Customer Success Manager at ShareDesk in Vancouver 08-02-2017
- Senior UX/UI Designer at ShareDesk in Vancouver 08-02-2017
- Android Developer at ShareDesk in Vancouver 13-01-2017
- Account Executive at ShareDesk in Vancouver 13-01-2017
- Social Media Intern at ShareDesk in Vancouver 13-01-2017