Digital Marketing Coordinator
at Picatic in Vancouver
Developers, brands, and enterprises need an integrated seamless event registration solution. Picatic is a simple, powerful and robust API to sell tickets from anywhere. Our foundational service is a consumer facing event ticketing and management platform. What makes us unique from any other ticketing/management company is that we are the world’s only Freemium to Premium ticketing service.
We have removed barriers by allowing customers to use our service for free. We monetize by offering a Pro package which users can opt-in to. The Pro package includes more features targeted towards professional customers. Our mission is to build trust with our customers and nurture them to our API. We feel that there is a shift in how brands and enterprise want to engage ticketing platforms.
You are a digital marketer with proficient experience of the ins & outs of digital advertising. You are specifically focused on the relationship of the COA to LTV over ARPU and churn. You are data driven and live for analytical decision making. You are passionate about digital marketing and able to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative workplace. You are an ego checked resourceful person and have a keen attention to detail.
In this evolving role, the Digital Marketing Coordinator will support the Growth Channels team with setup, execution and reporting for digital advertising campaigns in Google, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram in addition to other platforms. Your primary responsibilities include working with and supporting Digital Strategists with campaign management and optimization.
- Pulling and analyzing data from Google Adwords, Google Analytics, and other Webmaster tools related to analyzing Search Engine Marketing, Display Advertising, Social.
- Participate in campaign performance monitoring and optimization and support campaign deployment from inception to maintenance.
- Generate various weekly and monthly reports for analysis purposes and respond in a timely fashion to ad-hoc requests.
- Analyze KPI’s to identify opportunities for improvement and act on results to continuously grow and improve overall campaign performance.
- Minimum 5 years experience and able to provide a digital strategy.
You’re Great At…
- Gathering and documenting requirements for projects and presenting key findings to stakeholders.
- Identifying key advertising opportunities through reporting and analysis.
- Managing your time, multi-tasking and prioritizing your workload.
- Handling daily campaign maintenance, including internal questions regarding tracking and status of various campaigns.
- Continuously seeking out and sharing the latest digital insights & advances in the search marketing industry and emerging technologies.
- Using and learning new tools and technologies.
- Managing the delivery of creative assets, insertion orders, campaign artifacts, and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for campaign launch.
- Running campaign quality assurance to ensure accurate campaign implementation and performance.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel/Sheets knowledge.
- Google AdWords, with certification – Google Analytics certified is a plus.
- Ad trafficking with a working understanding of Attribution.
- Managing Facebook and Twitter ad campaigns.
- Enjoying dynamic, open, high energy environments.
- Being able to thrive and laugh under pressure and habitually exceeds expectations.
- Working knowledge of digital advertising KPIs.
Competitive Salary + Equity
Recent jobs at Picatic
- Fullstack Developer at Picatic in Vancouver 26-02-2016
- Backend Developer at Picatic in Vancouver 26-02-2016
- Junior Developer at Picatic in Vancouver 26-02-2016