Junior Customer Support & Happiness
at Later (Latergramme) in Vancouver
At Later we believe in the power of Images. Images to communicate quickly, Images to connect disparate people, and Images as the best way to convey personal meaning. We also believe software should be so easy to use – you shouldn’t need a manual or a sales demo. We build that software. At Later we are becoming the leading platform for managing visual social-media content.
What are we like to be around? Glad you asked! We are a hard-working, competitive, fun-loving band of miscreants. We have rubber duckies on our desks, KPI’s on our walls and board games and beers tend to be broken out on Fridays.
What we’re looking for:
Our team is growing quickly, we are set to double in size this year and we are looking for a Customer Support and Happiness Specialist to join our team. We’d love it if you have 1 or 2 years experience, but you might also be just starting out in your career in the tech industry,. What’s important is that you are tech savvy, a quick learner, analytical and above all else you love to go out of your way for our customers. This is an excellent entry level position, you’ll learn a lot from our experienced team and see what it’s like on the inside at a successful tech startup.
What we value:
Our core cultural values are manifested in our practices and processes every day. We highly value transparency and fairness in everything we do. We look for people who like to move quickly, are ambitious yet humble and have a great sense of humour. If you have a mischievous spark of fun, that’s even better.
- A natural tendency to take initiative, achieve results and generally #GSD.
- A desire to constantly stay organized and create efficiency using technology, bringing order to chaos and uncertainty.
- Teamwork is your middle name. You want to brainstorm with the best of them and are continually looking for ways to do it better.
- A humbleness to recognize that sometimes you’ll need to apologize and admit mistakes (we’re all human after all!)
- Understand and work well in startup culture – be able and willing to take on all sorts of tasks and responsibilities.
- We list our values and beliefs first because they are non-negotiable; if you’re still reading then check out some of the responsibilities you will own.
As the Customer Support & Happiness Specialist, you’ll be responsible for:
handling inbound customer inquiries and support requests
writing & improving the self-serve resources and knowledge base
collecting feedback from our customers on product
proactively reaching out to customers that might need help
You will intuitively understand the needs of Later’s customers and proactively identify ways they can interact with our product to increase their productivity and results. You’ll help simplify our product providing self-serve resources that delight the people that use Later. As a member of the marketing team you will enable Later’s customers to realize their visual content marketing objectives through the use of our platform.
- Develop best practices for handling support requests, writing technical guides and handling feedback
- Communicate directly with customers to answer questions and address issues through email, live chat, video chat, and other channels
- Track and identify feedback, issues & bugs identify by customers
- Write self-serve technical guides, resources and articles
- Are endlessly positive and have a natural talent for relating to people. We can teach you our technology and product features, but you own empathy
- You’re an early adopter and embrace new technology before most of your friends, but when you find that game changing app for you, you can’t wait to share it with your people and teach them how it makes their life better!
- You’re extremely analytical, meticulous and organized
- You can talk technical with engineers and then explain that same conversation in simple terms to your grandma
- Entrepreneurial by nature, you excel in a fast-paced, agile environment where critical thinking and strong problem solving skills are a given
- The tech startup industry is where you want to be. You thrive on the cutting edge and get excited to learn more, push boundaries and innovate every day.
- An avid Instagrammer who loves photos and pictures is a bonus.
Why choose Later:
Located in Gastown, the startup hub of Vancouver, Later is pleased to offer all our employees a competitive salary, a chance to participate in the success of the company through equity, medical and dental benefits and a wellness program.
If you think you might be a great fit with our team, we’d love to hear from you. Send us the link to your online portfolio. A resume is good, but we want to see your work.
Recent jobs at Later (Latergramme)
- UI Designer (Senior) at Later (Latergramme) in Vancouver 26-10-2016
- UI Design Developer at Later (Latergramme) in Vancouver 26-10-2016
- Communications Designer at Later (Latergramme) in Vancouver 10-08-2016
- Front End Developer (Senior) at Later (Latergramme) in Vancouver 10-08-2016