at ShareDesk in Vancouver
ShareDesk is looking for an experienced Designer to help us build and enhance our web and mobile applications.
This is an opportunity to work with a small, dedicated team of designers and developers, where you’ll be asked to take a significant amount of personal responsibility for the designs you create. It means you’ll make decisions that have a direct impact on our business, every day.
You’ll be working with the Product Design Manager to create an awesome native experience for our users, building on an existing web based foundation.
We’re looking for enthusiasts. Candidates who can demonstrate passion for what they do, and an interest in what we’re trying accomplish at ShareDesk will win us over.
- 3+ years designing for web and native mobile apps
- Expertise in designing the full flow from conception, specification, prototyping, through to user testing and iterative design
- Extensive knowledge of the mobile design and development process
- A deep understanding and empathy for user centred design, information architecture, UX flows and visual design
- An understanding of designing for web as well as native apps
- The ability to convey designs in working wire frames, static mocks, animations, and hi-fidelity prototypes
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- A mind blowing portfolio demonstrating all of the above
- You can communicate effectively on a small team that moves fast
*Great to haves: *
- Experience designing for Android
- An understanding of how the technology (Objective-C, Java) impacts design decisions on mobile platforms
$55K – $70K
0.25% – 0.5%
What We’re Building
ShareDesk is the leading global platform for on-demand workspaces. With over 5,000 venues across 40 countries, the ShareDesk marketplace helps mobile professionals seamlessly discover and access on-demand work and meeting spaces.
With ShareDesk Optix, the company provides cloud-based solutions to help real estate managers and companies create smart and flexible office environments with a beautiful mobile-first experience. ShareDesk is evolving the way people work and the way that companies manage and optimize space.
Recent jobs at ShareDesk
- Customer Success Manager at ShareDesk in Vancouver 08-02-2017
- Senior UX/UI Designer at ShareDesk in Vancouver 08-02-2017
- Android Developer at ShareDesk in Vancouver 13-01-2017
- Account Executive at ShareDesk in Vancouver 13-01-2017
- Social Media Intern at ShareDesk in Vancouver 13-01-2017