at ShareDesk in Vancouver
ShareDesk is looking for an experienced Growth Manager to help us develop, execute and manage campaigns and growth hacks across a variety of acquisition channels.
This is an opportunity to work with a small, dedicated team of designers and developers, where you’ll be asked to take a significant amount of personal responsibility for the campaigns you develop. It means you’ll make decisions that have a direct impact on our business, every day.
You will be responsible for helping build our product awareness and identify out-of-the-box opportunities to target both our venue partners and users. You should be comfortable with planning and implementing email marketing campaigns, executing A/B testing and data analysis, researching and identifying new channels for growth and conducting product meetings with prospective clients.
We’re looking for enthusiasts. Candidates who can demonstrate passion for what they do, and an interest in what we’re trying accomplish at ShareDesk will win us over.
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing with demonstrable success
- Knowledge and experience using digital marketing tactics, including SEO, SEM, email marketing, social media advertising, affiliate marketing, inbound marketing, etc.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a passion for testing and optimizing
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously, set goals and execute under tight deadlines
- Passionate about marketing tech and keep up to date with trends and new innovations / tools
- You can communicate effectively on a small team that moves fast
$55K – $70K
0.1% – 0.5%
What We’re Building
ShareDesk is the leading global platform for on-demand workspaces. With over 5,000 venues across 40 countries, the ShareDesk marketplace helps mobile professionals seamlessly discover and access on-demand work and meeting spaces.
With ShareDesk Optix, the company provides cloud-based solutions to help real estate managers and companies create smart and flexible office environments with a beautiful mobile-first experience. ShareDesk is evolving the way people work and the way that companies manage and optimize space.
Recent jobs at ShareDesk
- Customer Success Manager at ShareDesk in Vancouver 08-02-2017
- Senior UX/UI Designer at ShareDesk in Vancouver 08-02-2017
- Android Developer at ShareDesk in Vancouver 13-01-2017
- Account Executive at ShareDesk in Vancouver 13-01-2017
- Social Media Intern at ShareDesk in Vancouver 13-01-2017