Human Resources Director
at ShareDesk in Vancouver
We’re looking for a Human Resources Director who will help to build ShareDesk’s talent strategy, support recruitment and onboarding, and develop employee engagement and retention programming, as we continue to rapidly expand. In order to succeed, you must thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment, have a keen ability to attract top candidates who are passionate about ShareDesk’s mission, possess a passion for developing employee engagement programs, and an interest in building strong relationships with the whole team. We are seeking an amazing HR leader to help us grow our culture and company processes so we can change the world, one day at a time.
We’re looking for enthusiasts, people eager to be a part of a company that seeks to evolve the way people work. Candidates who can demonstrate passion, both for their individual contributions and for being an integrated part of our team, will win us over.
• Work alongside our Head of Growth to ensure each department is aligned with the company’s growth goals and that hiring milestones are being met
• Drive acquisition of top talent and diversity by developing hiring strategies, building our talent pipeline by finding great candidates who fit our culture, and ensuring a positive and seamless on-boarding experience for new hires
• Actively partner, coach, and develop employees
• Understand the needs of the team and make recommendations regarding recognition and rewards programs; develop and manage compensation initiatives
• Ensure HR system record-keeping and compliance with employment regulations
• Develop and execute an employee performance management evaluation process
• Promote a culture of feedback and open communication
• 5+ years of HR experience. A history of managing growth with a startup is considered a strong asset.
• Advanced degree or equivalent experience is preferred (Must possess a bachelor’s degree at minimum)
• Excellent communications and relationship-building skills
• Initiative and an entrepreneurial spirit. Proactive and solution-oriented.
• Leadership presence and confidence to work with a range of employees across departments and seniority levels
• Well-developed employee relations skills to effectively resolve sensitive employee issues
• Genuine curiosity and strong desire to continuously learn and grow
This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing technology startup. We take care of our team and offer a variety of perks:
• Competitive salary compensation
• Employee stock options
• Personal and professional growth
• Health and fitness program
• Awesome Gastown workspace & flexible work options
$65K – $70K
0.1% – 0.25%
What We’re Building
ShareDesk is the leading global platform for on-demand workspaces. With over 5,000 venues across 40 countries, the ShareDesk marketplace helps mobile professionals seamlessly discover and access on-demand work and meeting spaces.
With ShareDesk Optix, the company provides cloud-based solutions to help real estate managers and companies create smart and flexible office environments with a beautiful mobile-first experience. ShareDesk is evolving the way people work and the way that companies manage and optimize space.
Recent jobs at ShareDesk
- Customer Success Manager at ShareDesk in Vancouver 08-02-2017
- Senior UX/UI Designer at ShareDesk in Vancouver 08-02-2017
- Android Developer at ShareDesk in Vancouver 13-01-2017
- Account Executive at ShareDesk in Vancouver 13-01-2017
- Social Media Intern at ShareDesk in Vancouver 13-01-2017