at LoginRadius in Vancouver
LoginRadius is looking for a Marketing Specialist to join our incredibly successful marketing and design team.
Who is LoginRadius?
LoginRadius centralizes customer data by providing customer identity and access management (cIAM) solutions to large and enterprise companies. With our solution, companies can create unified customer profiles and integrate them with their sales, marketing, and business solutions to fuel their growth. If you are a highly talented, passionate self-starter motivated to help build the next billion dollar startup, we would like to hear from you.
What is the Marketing Specialist role?
As a Marketing Specialist, you will be a key part of LoginRadius’ growth, developing lead generation campaigns and lead nurturing strategies. This is a full time position.
- Develop marketing strategies
- Work on inbound marketing campaigns
- Help with search engine management campaigns, such as Google Ads
- Manage email marketing campaigns
- Strategize and design social media plans
- Help with website optimization by performing split tests
- You’re motivated and driven
- You love building processes and being a part of a company’s growth
- You’re adaptable and love a good challenge
- You love to learn
- You love Facebook, Twitter, and all things social media
- You have basic computer and email skills
- You are ready to work in a fast-paced environment and learn a ton
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications (or equivalent work experience)
- Successful track record of lead generation campaigns
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance are 100% covered by LoginRadius
- Free daily breakfast and weekly catered lunch
- You will learn more in your first 3 months than you probably ever have before
- Growth is #1, that includes your career
- A fully stocked snack cupboard makes strategy sessions great
- Fun company outings
- Casual dress code
Do you want to be a part of a tight-knit team in a fast paced industry where decisions are made quick and everyone’s opinion is heard? The LoginRadius office houses an up-beat, fun, start-up atmosphere filled with some extremely motivated individuals.
Sounds like you?
Get in touch! Tell us about yourself and why you would be a great fit for LoginRadius.
Recent jobs at LoginRadius
- Enterprise Account Executive (SaaS) at LoginRadius in Vancouver 07-06-2017
- Mid-Market Account Executive (SaaS) at LoginRadius in Vancouver 07-06-2017
- Director of Partnerships at LoginRadius in Vancouver 07-06-2017
- Web and Graphics Designer at LoginRadius in Vancouver 03-01-2017