at ShareDesk in Vancouver
ShareDesk is a Vancouver born startup that’s changing the way the world works. We empower companies to manage and optimize their office space through beautifully simple software and apps.
“So what do you need me for?” You might be asking.
Our team is looking for a passionate and self-motivated person to take on a key leadership role within the Sales team. You will be responsible for building and maintaining the relationships with Coworking and Enterprise clients that are crucial to the success of ShareDesk’s core product.
As our Account Executive, you will be focused on identifying and converting qualified leads and collaborating with the support and operations team to ensure a seamless onboarding experience. You will also helping to hire and build our internal sales team, and implement best-in-class sales practices and processes.
This is your chance to take on a leadership role that directly affects the way users from all over the world interact with ShareDesk products. Help us evolve the way that people work, and the way that our clients manage and optimize their space.
We’re enthusiastic about our work and it’s impact on the world – and so are you.
As ShareDesk’s Account Executive you
- Deliver on growth objectives by meeting or exceeding defined targets for opportunity generation, converted leads, pipeline revenue, and closed revenue
- Build the business case and sell the value of Optix to potential clients
- Lead development and refinement of the sales strategy
- Help hire, develop and lead a small team of inside sales champions
- Establish yourself as the point person for our clients by building authentic relationships through email, phone, and video conferencing
- Develop case studies in partnership with the Content team to communicate the value proposition of Optix
- Identify and report on a set of KPIs to our CEO on progress towards monthly goals
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, support, content, and operations
- Execute in short-term sprints while maintaining a vision for long-term sustained success
What we are looking for in a successful candidate
- 4+ years of direct account management experience with at least 2+ years working with enterprise clients, with preference given to those with SaaS experience
- Experience developing client relationships and educating customers throughout the trial lifecycle
- People leadership skills including the ability to motivate and develop people
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment
- Able to work well in both independent and team environments
- Confidence communicating with our clients over the phone and video conferencing
- Proven ability to develop profitable and long-term relationships with customers
Benefits you can get excited about
This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing technology startup. Taking care of our team on this journey is a priority. We offer:
- Competitive salary compensation
- Employee stock options
- Teammates that really care about what they do
- Personal and professional growth
- Health and fitness program
- A beautiful Gastown workspace with ocean and mountain views as well as flexible work options
$60K – $70K
0.25% – 0.5%
Recent jobs at ShareDesk
- Customer Success Manager at ShareDesk in Vancouver 08-02-2017
- Senior UX/UI Designer at ShareDesk in Vancouver 08-02-2017
- Android Developer at ShareDesk in Vancouver 13-01-2017
- Social Media Intern at ShareDesk in Vancouver 13-01-2017