Head of Inside Sales
at Buddybuild in Vancouver
Buddybuild is looking to hire its first Inside Sales Leader. In this role, you will be responsible for establishing and executing buddybuild’s inside sales process. Over time, you’ll build, lead and train a team of Sales Representatives toward achieving sales quotas. The ideal candidate will have a record of consistently exceeding sales quotas for a SaaS business, experience building a team, an interest in emerging technologies, and the ability to quickly understand new technical concepts.
Customers like Slack, Firefox, Wordpress, Meetup, and thousands of other mobile teams use buddybuild to build better apps, faster.
Buddybuild is a high growth, well-funded SaaS company which provides the infrastructure that thousands of mobile teams use to build apps that their users love. Buddybuild’s continuous integration, continuous delivery and user insight platform streamlines the process of building mobile apps and makes it possible for mobile teams to involve their end users as part of the development workflow.
- Establish an effective inbound sales process
- Responsible for the entire sale from lead to close
- Evaluate and lead the design of collateral to use during the sales process
- Direct the sales process, including qualifying and positioning of buddybuild products and services
- Recommend and implement process improvements
- Design, lead and train the sales org
- Ensure delivery of quarterly and annual sales goals and manage a weekly revenue forecast
- Conduct performance reviews
- You have 4+ years of previous sales experience in a similar capacity closing enterprise SaaS contracts at a SaaS startup
- 2+ years of sales management experience
- Product Minded – Ability to help mold the future of buddybuild through customer feedback
- Entrepreneurial instinct – You are willing to do more than just sell. You will help with marketing, product, and training to help the company succeed
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvement with initiative to put new ideas into practice
- Ability to follow through on commitments – You do what you say you will do internally and to customers
- You are coachable, competitive, and efficient
- Demonstrated success utilizing metrics to drive sales performance
- You have a strong track record of setting and exceeding extremely ambitious goals
- Bachelor’s degree
- Location: Vancouver preferred, open to Seattle and San Francisco
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive base salary and bonus plan
- An equity position in the company
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- A very flexible vacation policy
- Your choice of Apple hardware to get you started
- A beautiful office in Gastown
- Learning – a lot of learning! We’re a small company where there’s no shortage of different projects to work on
If you’re looking for a rewarding work environment, a fast-growing company, and the opportunity to learn and grow, we want to hear from you!
Recent jobs at Buddybuild
- Technical Writer at Buddybuild in Vancouver 15-02-2017
- Senior Front-End Developer at Buddybuild in Vancouver 15-02-2017