at Invoice Simple in Vancouver
In this position you’ll be responsible for
● Building out backend web services and API endpoints in NodeJS
● Writing unit tests and integration tests against the backend system
● Improving, scaling ensuring high reliability of our push notification and invoice delivery services
● Extending and improving our data model and data storage across Postgres and MongoDB instances
Our current tech stack includes:
● Heroku, Digital Ocean, and AWS
● Github, BuddyBuild
● Postgres, Mongo, and Google BigQuery
● NodeJS, native mobile apps (Objective-C, Java)
● Intercom, Stripe, Mailgun, and Mixpanel
About Invoice Simple
More and more people are starting their own businesses, self employment is on the rise. Invoice Simple’s mission is to make it effortless for people manage their business from their phone or laptop. We’ve started with invoicing, because getting paid is key. Our service is used by thousands of small businesses around the world, with over $1B invoiced in the last year.
Launched just over two years ago, our mobile app has been downloaded over 1 million times, and is the highest rated (or tied for highest rated) invoicing app, with an average rating of 4.8/5 on iTunes (over 2,000 reviews), and 4.7/5 on Google Play (over 14,000 reviews). We’re growing quickly, and looking to expand to the web next!
What we offer
If you act like an owner, you’ll be treated (and compensated) like an owner.
● Competitive salary and benefits
● Equity stake through our employee trust
● Work with a small team who are building something great
● Few meetings, but lots of discussions!
● Office perks, bike rack, great location in Gastown
● Quarterly company workcations (Whistler, Tofino, …)
$80K – $100K
1.0% – 2.0%
Recent jobs at Invoice Simple
- Customer Success Specialist at Invoice Simple in Vancouver 02-05-2017
- Mobile Engineer, Lead at Invoice Simple in Vancouver 02-03-2017
- Product Marketing, Lead at Invoice Simple in Vancouver 02-03-2017