HR and Talent Coordinator
at East Side Games in Vancouver
Type: Permanent Full-time
Department: Human Resources
Job Code: 1223 – 217
Reports To: HR Director
Start Date: ASAP
Number of Openings: 1
THE LOW DOWN
East Side Games, is looking for an HR and Talent Coordinator to join our growing HR Team! You (yes, you!) are excited to jump into a fiercely independent environment to support and improve the day-to-day requirements for HR and Talent needs for the studio. You are equipped with all aspects of recruitment with a strong business sense for reporting and analytics. Most of all, you are a socialite maven that loves to professionally represent ESG at industry events and attract talent to the growing social games market.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Create and manage recruitment pipelines for various studio positions (we’re growing!)
- Execute employer-branding initiatives i.e. Content marketing, brand awareness.
- Utilize our HR and Talent tools (we use BambooHR and Jazz)
- Be an onboarding champion by creating and maintaining employee and benefit files.
- Assist and manage other general HR administrative tasks.
- Coordinate candidate interviews with multiple hiring managers.
- Duties and responsibilities outlined above are representative, but not all-inclusive.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1+ years’ experience in an agency or in-house recruitment environment, preferably in tech/gaming/software-related technology.
- Completed certificate, diploma and/or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources.
- Proven experience working with G Suite and ATS products.
- Knowledge of BC Employment and Human Rights Legislation.
- Strong business acumen and entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to report on analytics
- Ability to communicate effectively and successfully
- A positive attitude and a passion for games
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
Check out our amazing CULTURE and BENEFITS on our website.
If you think this is an exciting opportunity, please APPLY!
Due to a small, but completely awesome recruitment team, only those candidates that qualify will be contacted. Thanks for your interest in ESG and we wish you super success in your job search!
Recent jobs at East Side Games
- Lead Software Engineer – Unity at East Side Games in Vancouver 17-10-2017
- Intermediate Software Engineer at East Side Games in Vancouver 17-10-2017
- Senior Software Engineer at East Side Games in Vancouver 26-02-2016
- Senior Unity Engineer at East Side Games in Vancouver 25-02-2016