at Sync in Toronto
You want your work to be seen by millions.
Sync.com is a next-generation cloud sync and sharing platform that gives users secure access to their data from anywhere. Having launched as a beta in 2013, Sync is now in use by over 100,000 individuals and businesses worldwide.
And we’re just getting started! We’re in the process of scaling our platform to accommodate hundreds of millions.
Skills & Requirements
- Show us something awesome – projects you’ve worked on
- Demonstrate your ability to learn quickly, and willingness to try new things
- Prove that you’re serious about documentation and testing
- Excellent communication skills are a must!
- You have god-mode experience with AngularJS, Node, and the latest front-end tools and frameworks
- You’ve worked with HTML5 WebCrypto, File API, WebWorkers, and LocalStorage
- You’ve dabbled with the Ionic framework, and Cordova
- You have some old-school knowledge of PHP
- And an appreciation for SQL
- You’re passionate about what you do
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.