iOS Developer (Int/Snr)
at Latergramme in Vancouver
We’re looking for an experienced iOS developer to help lead the development of our iPhone App – to implement new product features and prototype new experiments.
We’re looking for someone who really cares about precise user interfaces, clean code, rigorous testing, and helping and interacting with customers.
The Latergramme iOS app is used by tens of thousands of people every single day, so your work will impact people in an immediate way.
What we value:
Our core cultural values are manifested in our practices and processes every day. We highly value transparency and fairness in everything we do, and look for people who like to move quickly, are ambitious yet humble, all wrapped up in a great sense of humour and a mischievous spark of fun.
- Collect and document requirements through work with our product and UX teams and through customer interviews and prototyping
- Design and develop testing suites in support of a Continuous Integration system
- Work with the UX and product teams to define UI specifications and then implement interfaces to those specifications
- Review and test code and provide feedback to other members of the development team
- Communicate directly with customers who are having problems with our system
Experience / Skills:
- 2+ years iOS experience, and have developed and launched at least 2 iOS apps in the App store
- Experienced developing software within a continuous integration process, including automated testing and code review
- Demonstrable experience writing well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented code
- Experience with GIT and GitHub for source code (please provide Github account)
- Ability to understand the needs of customers and strong problem solving skills
If you think you might be a great fit with our team, we’d love to hear from you. Send us your resume and share links to your github projects and App Store releases – we want to see the great work you do.
Recent jobs at Latergramme
- Digital Marketer at Latergramme in Vancouver 12-04-2016