at Routific in Vancouver
Routific is a best practices-driven engineering team (committed to continuous deployment, continuous integration, automated testing, etc), looking for exceptional, startup-minded developers to join our growing team.
If you want to experience what it’s like working with a tight team of entrepreneurs, and you’d like to maximize the pace of personal development, Routific might be the place for you to jump-start your career.
Our office is located at the heart of Vancouver downtown, in the iconic Harbour Centre. We believe that employee happiness will lead to team productivity. Company perks include: generous extended health benefits plan, free gym membership, top-of-the-line Apple hardware, electric sit/standing desks, and the state-of-the art Herman Miller Aeron chairs – remastered and fully loaded, ftw!
As the ideal candidate, you:
- Code for fun and are a true hacker at heart
- Love to learn. And you pick up new languages/concepts hyper-fast
- Have a strong grasp of CS fundamentals and design patterns
- Are excited about working with a passionate and fast-paced team, taking on significant responsibilities
- Take true ownership of your code that is being used by real businesses in the real world.
- Passion for super-clean code
- Prior experience with startups
- Familiarity and comfort with Git and GitHub
- Prefers a data-driven environment as opposed to an opinion-driven one
$72K – $86K
0.05% – 0.1%
What We’re Building
We have built a route optimization platform and industry-leading API that empowers last-mile delivery businesses to work smarter and more efficiently, saving up to 40% in driving time and fuel consumption.
Routing is one of the most complex problems in Computer Science. Our founder, Marc Kuo, wrote his thesis on advanced route optimization algorithms and developed the proprietary routing engine that powers Routific.
Manual route planning is an epic waste of precious time, money and resources. Businesses are unable to deliver to their customers on time, and their growth and profit margins are bottlenecked because of poor logistics. Business owners and fleet managers struggle for hours when planning daily routes. Some use pen and paper, while others use spreadsheets or hire dispatchers. Routific changes this.
Recent jobs at Routific
- Product Manager at Routific in Vancouver 07-02-2018
- Forward Deployed Engineer at Routific at Routific in Vancouver 21-11-2016