Marketing and Growth Manager (Initial 6 Month Contract)
at Invoice Simple in Vancouver
At Invoice Simple, we help small business owners, freelancers and contractors to get paid. It’s challenging, important and crazy satisfying.
Working here is a startup marketer’s dream. We have a mature product, with proven product-market fit, that powers hundreds of thousands of small businesses around the world. Our apps have been downloaded over a million times across 29 countries, and receive 5-star ratings in both app stores. Most importantly, we’re a small, friendly team that offers lots of autonomy but also the support needed to achieve great work.
In short, working at Invoice Simple is an opportunity to make a big impact in a small but growing company.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
We need an innovative marketing & growth manager to drive customer acquisition through paid and organic channels. This is an initial 6 month contract to cover a maternity leave, but with the potential to become full-time.
We need you to bring your passion and skills to help us continue to grow customer acquisition through our mobile apps, but also to build out our website as an effective acquisition channel in its own right. We have had lots of success on mobile and now plan to do the same on the web. The foundations are in place already but we need you to take it to the next level!
Here is what your initial 6 months would be all about:
Content Marketing & SEO
● Crafting high quality content that supports our SEO goals and drives new customers to our website – blogs, guest blogs and contributed articles
● Getting Invoice Simple listed on relevant software review sites and product sites
● Reaching out to bloggers and other influencers and inspiring them to write about us
● A/B testing elements of our website to improve our funnel
● Building on our existing email nurture campaigns to help users get the most from Invoice Simple’s mobile and web apps and converting more of them into paying customers
● Communicating new features and important news to our existing customers to help ensure satisfaction and retention
● Maintaining our social media channels
● Optimizing our Facebook, AdWords, and Apple Search Ads campaigns for both web and mobile customer acquisition, ensuring we stay profitable as we go
● Implementing retargeting campaigns to convert more users into paying customers
If you’re interested, we’d really like you to have:
● At least 3 years of B2B marketing & growth experience
● A proven ability to deliver B2B marketing programs that drive growth
● An excellent grasp of white-hat SEO principles and tactics
● Outstanding written abilities with an eye for crafting compelling, quality content
● A good balance of creative and analytical skills
● A solid understanding of CAC, LTV & CPA
● Experience with Google Analytics and Search Console
● Experience with Google AdWords and/or Facebook advertising
With bonus points for:
● Experience with WordPress
● Experience using Intercom
● App Store Optimization (ASO) experience
SEO/SEM, Facebook Advertising, A/B Testing, Content Marketing, Digital Marketing, B2B Marketing, Google Analytics, App Store Marketing, Google Adwords
$65K – $85K
Recent jobs at Invoice Simple
- Backend Engineer at Invoice Simple in Vancouver 02-05-2017
- Customer Success Specialist at Invoice Simple in Vancouver 02-05-2017
- Mobile Engineer, Lead at Invoice Simple in Vancouver 02-03-2017
- Product Marketing, Lead at Invoice Simple in Vancouver 02-03-2017