at Thinkdata Works in Toronto
What is a “Returnship”?
A “Returnship” is designed to help women who have taken an extended period of absence from the industry re-launch their professional careers. A returnship provides a fixed-term employment contract and versatile working conditions, helping women fully customize their return to a rewarding career in tech.
Roles and compensation reflect the skills and experience of the candidate. Along with flexible hours and accommodating working conditions, there is a strong focus on training and mentorship with the goal of offering the candidate a full-time role within the company after successful completion of the employment contract.
Returnships at ThinkData Works
At ThinkData Works, we’re providing open opportunities for women who want to transition back into the workforce after an extended professional leave.
We’re committed to working with you to define a role that honours your career development and experience, but also provides working conditions that enable you to balance work and personal commitments.
We’re currently looking for skilled professionals across a wide range of positions, including:
- Business Development and Sales
- Marketing and Advertising
- Data Science
- Development and Engineering
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to make an impact. You will be empowered to make decisions and make a difference as a member of the team.
- Access to new tech. At ThinkData we don’t shy away from bleeding-edge tech. We encourage you to experiment, test, and push the boundaries through research and development.
- A clean slate. We’re always looking for new ideas to develop and new concepts to build around. This is the chance to help develop products and APIs on a virtual blank page.
- A dynamic environment. We are a startup that works with enterprise companies. This means complex challenges that are continuously changing and projects that quickly evolve as we meet and exceed the demands of fast-paced businesses.
About ThinkData Works
ThinkData Works helps organizations turn any data into fuel for their business. By pulling data from anywhere and turning it into actionable assets, ThinkData has developed the most diverse data catalogue in the world. We are an emerging force in enterprise data management and we have carved out a unique space in the industry.
Companies of all sizes are only beginning to tap into the potential of available data. With internal data being made more available through the adoption of proper warehousing and new streams of external data published daily, the world of data management has never been more dynamic. The volume, velocity, and variety of data available to companies has never been more cumbersome, but it has also never represented a greater opportunity to those that can manage it effectively.
Our mission at ThinkData Works is to significantly increase the amount of data accessible within an organization. Our platform is creating a standard way to access the disparate world of data, which lets organizations quickly and effortlessly leverage the data that powers their decision-making.
If you have a skill-set that does not align with any of the above roles but you believe can benefit ThinkData Works, please apply.
ThinkData Works welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available for candidates at any point of the selection process.
Recent jobs at Thinkdata Works
- Strategic Account Manager at ThinkData Works in Toronto 17-04-2018
- Senior Developer at ThinkData Works in Toronto 16-03-2018
- Developer, Ruby on Rails at ThinkData Works in Toronto 05-03-2018
- Developer, Ruby on Rails at ThinkData Works in Toronto 07-02-2018