Product Manager - F2P Mobile Games
at IUGO in Vancouver
As a Product Manager (F2P Mobile Games), you will develop the product strategy and take ownership of optimizing our games through key performance metrics including retention and monetization. The successful candidate will be a visionary with a strong passion for games, who can drive aggressive targets using a strong qualitative and data-driven approach. The successful candidate will also be comfortable with data analysis, finance, marketing, game design, and overall game development.
- Define the product roadmap and prioritize backlog features guided by KPIs and product analysis
- Partner with the data analyst to understand and monitor key drivers of your product
- Monitor your market and the competitive landscape to understand opportunity and potential value of your product
- Develop product strategy and work with producers and game designers to drive revenue
- Experience on a successful F2P mobile product
- Passion for mobile games
- Experience in revenue forecasting, cost modeling, and close interaction with marketing
- Deep understanding of product performance tracking
- Experience in ROI projection and tracking
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Top-notch communication skills
- BA/BS required, MBA preferred
PERKS OF WORKING AT IUGO!
- Work hard / play hard environment, bursting with consoles and games tables to help blow off some steam!
- Eligible for Extended Health Benefits
- Fully stocked kitchen including hot lunch every Friday!
- Monthly RMT sessions available in the office
- Company sponsored events
- And much, much more!