Senior Front-end Developer
at ShareDesk in Vancouver
ShareDesk is looking for an experienced Front-end Developer to help us maintain and build our web platform and applications.
This is an opportunity to work with a small, dedicated team of developers, where you’ll be asked to take a significant amount of personal responsibility for the code you ship. It means you’ll make decisions that have a direct impact on our business, every day.
We need you to contribute technical expertise to all aspects of our software development process. From planning, architecture, through to testing, deployment and maintenance.
We’re looking for enthusiasts. Candidates who can demonstrate passion for what they do, and an interest in what we’re trying accomplish at ShareDesk will win us over.
- Proficient with AngularJS
- At least 5 years working professionally with HTML and CSS
- You’ve worked on large-scale SPAs
- Experience with front-end build tools, E.g. Gulp, Grunt
- Experience with CSS pre-compilers, preferably SASS
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues * and ways to work around them
- Experience with complex layouts, responsive design & flexbox
- You can communicate effectively on a small team that moves fast
- Familiarity with Git
Great to haves
- An academic background in computer science
- You’ve written some PHP & MySQL
- Experience working with cloud hosting providers like AWS,DigitalOcean, etc
- You’re comfortable using Linux command line tools
- Familiarity with Jade template engine
- Familiarity with Highcharts API
- Good understanding of SEO principles
This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing technology startup. We take care of our team and offer a competitive salary compensation and perks to keep you happy:
- Competitive salary compensation
- Employee stock options
- Personal and professional growth
- Health and fitness program
- Awesome Gastown workspace & flexible work options
ShareDesk is evolving the way people work. By seamlessly connecting mobile professionals with flexible work and meeting spaces through our apps, we make it possible and easy to work anywhere, anytime. We are opening up new opportunities for our venue partners and supplying them with more business and new clients. With a network of over 4,500 locations we are providing the new economy with on-demand spaces at a touch of a button.
With ShareDesk Optix we are powering our venue partners with delightful flexible workplace management tools – from generating new leads to serving existing members with a modern client management system. Optix provides all the tools for coworking spaces and serviced offices to manage their business.
Send us your CV and link to portfolio, with a focus on what you can bring to the team, and relevant links to projects you’ve worked on.
Please only apply if you are have current, valid working status in Vancouver, BC, Canada
Recent jobs at ShareDesk
- Full-stack Developer at ShareDesk in Vancouver 17-10-2017
- UI Designer at ShareDesk in Vancouver 17-10-2017
- Customer Success Manager at ShareDesk in Vancouver 08-02-2017
- Senior UX/UI Designer at ShareDesk in Vancouver 08-02-2017
- Android Developer at ShareDesk in Vancouver 13-01-2017