Full stack Web Developer
at ShareDesk in Vancouver
ShareDesk is looking for an experienced Full stack Web Developer to enhance, develop and maintain our web application.
This is an opportunity to work with a small, dedicated team of developers, where you’ll be asked to take a significant amount of personal responsibility for the code you ship. It means you’ll make decisions that have a direct impact on our business, every day.
We need you to contribute technical expertise to all aspects of our software development process. From planning, architecture, through to testing, deployment and maintenance.
We’re looking for enthusiasts. Candidates who can demonstrate passion for what they do, and an interest in what we’re trying accomplish at ShareDesk will win us over.
- Implement new features, refactor and improve existing code base
- Help us improve and manage our frontend and backend architecture
- Actively participate in architecture decisions, complex development tasks and challenging projects
- Contribute in the conception of new functions and interfaces
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements
- 5+ years of proven hands-on experience in software development frontend and backend
- Good knowledge of advanced HTML5, CSS3
- Experience with client-side libraries and application frameworks, including AngularJS
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes.
- Linux administration know-how
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Apache configuration basics
Great to haves
- Test Driven Development and continuous integration experience
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience integrating 3rd party web APIs
- Mobile development experience (iOS/Android)
- Experience with Nginx
This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing technology startup. We take care of our team and offer a competitive salary compensation and perks to keep you happy:
- Competitive salary compensation
- Employee stock options
- Personal and professional growth
- Health and fitness program
- Awesome Gastown workspace & flexible work options
ShareDesk is evolving the way people work. By seamlessly connecting mobile professionals with flexible work and meeting spaces through our apps, we make it possible and easy to work anywhere, anytime. We are opening up new opportunities for our venue partners and supplying them with more business and new clients. With a network of over 4,500 locations we are providing the new economy with on-demand spaces at a touch of a button.
With ShareDesk Optix we are powering our venue partners with delightful flexible workplace management tools – from generating new leads to serving existing members with a modern client management system. Optix provides all the tools for coworking spaces and serviced offices to manage their business.
Send us your CV and link to portfolio, with a focus on what you can bring to the team, and relevant links to projects you’ve worked on.
Please only apply if you are have current, valid working status in Vancouver, BC, Canada
Recent jobs at ShareDesk
- Full-stack Developer at ShareDesk in Vancouver 17-10-2017
- UI Designer at ShareDesk in Vancouver 17-10-2017
- Customer Success Manager at ShareDesk in Vancouver 08-02-2017
- Senior UX/UI Designer at ShareDesk in Vancouver 08-02-2017
- Android Developer at ShareDesk in Vancouver 13-01-2017