Technical Lead Full-Stack Developer/Architect
at Sidebuy Solutions Inc in Vancouver
Do you want to be part of the early hires of a fast moving well-funded start-up and be instrumental in shaping its future? Apply!
We love building cool things that bring value to users. We’re particularly passionate about technology that enables brands to reach targeted customers through the voice of influencers.
We’re a smart and fun start-up in the trendy Yaletown neighbourhood. We’re looking for unique talent to join us in this exciting stage.
- Get hands on, build API’s and SDK’s, system architecture and Ruby on Rails App development
- Build and maintain scalable, optimized and reliable code
- Own overall architecture of Sidebuy’s platform
- Discuss, debate and dream with the team on how we can improve our product
- You’ve shipped a large web or mobile application you are proud of (you have designed and architected the overall system)
- You’re a great full-stack developer
- You have a deep understanding of a modern web programming language such Ruby on Rails, Node.js
- You have experience with setting up Linux, AWS server stacks, MySQL/Postgres, Redis
- You like open source, performance best practices and making stuff really fast
- You have some experience working with REST APIs (bonus if you’ve worked with Pinterest, Tumblr or Facebook APIs) including Google APIs
- You document your code well and know how to GIT.
- Competency with hybrid mobile design is a plus.
- Bonus if you have experience with PIWIK
- You have a B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or you’re working towards it in a relevant program or have related experience
Competitive salary and share options in the company
Send application to firstname.lastname@example.org.