at Later (Latergramme) in Vancouver
Later is looking for an excellent communicator and strategic thinker to join our team as our first Content Writer. If you have strong writing skills, a love of all things social, and an understanding of emerging marketing trends, this is the job for you! Later, formerly Latergramme, is the simpler way to plan and manage your visual content marketing for Instagram.
The Later blog is growing quickly, and we’re looking for someone to help scale our blog with awesome, relevant, and educational content. Working with the Content Marketing Manager, the content writer will pitch, create, and edit engaging written content for the Later blog. From blog posts to white papers and a variety of copy in between, we’re looking for someone who can communicate the value of social media to our audience and help them achieve their visual content marketing goals using Later.
In addition to writing and editing blog posts about visual social media strategies, you will also write copy for various Later properties (website, app, emails) and own the Later brand voice across written properties. You must be comfortable speaking on behalf of a brand in a consistent tone of voice, have the ability to recognize when something is “off brand,” and have a passion for spelling and grammar.
This is a great opportunity for a strategic writer and fast learner who is looking to gain experience in online publishing at a growing and well-funded startup.
- Create, edit, and pitch high-quality, educational content for the Later blog about visual social media best practices and strategies – Write and review copy for various Later properties (website, landing pages, App Store, in-app messaging, emails) according to brand voice and guidelines – Edit contributor blog posts to align with Later brand voice and guidelines – Ensure the Later brand stays consistent across all written properties
- You have experience creating content for multiple brands and voices, and are comfortable writing on behalf of a brand and adhering to brand guidelines – 3+ years experience creating, writing, and editing engaging online content (blog posts, landing pages, web copy, newsletters, social media, etc) – You have a strong and strategic understanding of the visual social media landscape, specifically around Instagram, Pinterest, and/or Snapchat strategy – You have a solid understanding of the role of SEO in content writing and know how to create a content piece around a specific keyword
-You are a creative thinker who is comfortable working both independently and in a team environment. You embrace feedback, and have a constant desire to learn and improve
How to Apply:
We want to see your awesome writing in action, so please apply with your resume, links to various writing samples, and your Instagram handle. Please try to include a variety of writing samples so we can see how you write across different mediums and platforms.
Recent jobs at Later (Latergramme)
- Junior Customer Support & Happiness at Later (Latergramme) in Vancouver 14-11-2016
- UI Designer (Senior) at Later (Latergramme) in Vancouver 26-10-2016
- UI Design Developer at Later (Latergramme) in Vancouver 26-10-2016
- Communications Designer at Later (Latergramme) in Vancouver 10-08-2016
- Front End Developer (Senior) at Later (Latergramme) in Vancouver 10-08-2016