at Social Nature in Vancouver
Social Nature recently closed a large seed round led by some of Canada’s smartest entrepreneurs and VCs. Our partners believe in our people powered marketing vision (people trust friends not ads) and support our commitment to only promoting brands with natural products. If you thrive at the intersection of passion, performance and purpose than we want to hear from you!
Account Director, Full Time, Vancouver
At Social Nature, Account Directors are responsible for growing our business by building new relationships with consumer brands and agencies across North America. One week you might be presenting our solution over the phone to the VP Marketing at VEGA, and the next week meeting with brands at the Natural Product Expo show in LA. This role is based out of our head office in Vancouver BC, but some travel is required.
If you’re interested tell us what attracts you to the opportunity, why you think you’re a good fit, and what 5 brands you’d choose to reach out to first and why.
Influencer Marketing 101
Our marketing solution engages real consumers in our brands marketing efforts. Known as Influencer Marketing this is becoming the fastest growing marketing spend for brands, especially to reach the growing Millennial audience. It is an educational, consultative, and strategic sale all at once.
Sales and Marketing, Business Development & Partnerships, Digital Advertizing, Marketing Strategy
Who You Are
- Have an understanding of the influencer/content/digital marketing space.
- High integrity, consultative, persisent and driven.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to persuade, lead, and confidently handle objections and resolve customer issues.
- Solid experience. Minimum 5-7 years of digital advertising sales experience, with a proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales goals, delivering significant revenue, and customer growth.
- Experience with developing and presenting customized integrated marketing campaigns to brands.
- Creative and strategic thinking skills – the position is charged with building strategic, long-term partnerships with major brand marketers. Being able to think on your feet and to get creative about building customer solutions is one of the key factors in your success at Social Nature.
In addition to a competitive salary, with uncapped commissions, we offer extended health benefits and 4 weeks paid time off.
Our office is a bright open space with a greenwall, located in Gastown close to public transit. We have unlimited supplies of natural/organic snacks and we enjoy connecting as a team over weekly happy hours. You’ll also get to enjoy a flat corporate structure and entrepreneurial culture that encourages creative input from every discipline and all levels of the company!
Recent jobs at Social Nature
- Campaign Coordinator at Social Nature in Vancouver 11-07-2016
- Marketing Internship at Social Nature in Vancouver 11-07-2016