at Social Nature in Vancouver
Social Nature recently closed a large seed round led by some of Canada’s smartest entrepreneurs and VCs. Our partners believe in our people powered marketing vision (people trust friends not ads) and support our commitment to only promoting brands with natural products. If you thrive at the intersection of passion, performance and purpose than we want to hear from you!
As our Campaign Coordinator you will work closely with Social Nature account and community team members on specific day-to-day deliverables to implement Social Nature influencer marketing campaigns. We’re looking for a self starter, ideally in a fast paced digital marketing environment, so you can hit the ground running and have a big impact on our campaign operations.
- Strong project management and project coordination/execution skills
- Marketing agency experience is an asset
- Detailed, organized and with a strong sense of urgency
- Excellent time management skills – the ability to multi-task, meet tight timelines and be flexible in adapting processes to meet campaign needs
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Process driven, accurate and efficient
- Analytical problem solver that is solutions focused
- Email marketing skills are an asset
- Manage day-to-day influencer marketing campaign implementation and performance
- Work closely with Account/Community Team to deliver on client’s objectives
- Maintain the momentum and efficient completion of all campaigns
- Liase with our Marketing Team to ensure optimal community growth to support campaign requirements
- Publish new campaigns onto our website using our content management system
- Run queries and select the right mix of influencers depending on our clients objectives
- Assist in identifying new opportunities for using and acquiring data to better meet the needs of our clients
- Create emails in Mailchimp to invite our influencers to join campaigns and engage throughout the campaign
- Ensure product information for campaigns is accurate and drives towards a specific action
- Participate in weekly status meetings and advise account team of any delays or variances
At Social Nature we offer competitive compensation including 4 weeks paid time off, an extended health benefits package as well as the opportunity to advance your career quickly. You’ll also get to enjoy a flat corporate structure and entrepreneurial culture that encourages creative input from every discipline and all levels of the company!
Our office is a bright open space with a greenwall, located in Gastown close to public transit. We have unlimited supplies of natural/organic snacks and we enjoy connecting as a team over weekly happy hours.
Recent jobs at Social Nature
- Marketing Internship at Social Nature in Vancouver 11-07-2016
- Account Director at Social Nature in Vancouver 11-07-2016