at WealthBar in Vancouver
We’re looking for a dynamic and driven person who loves storytelling, social media, events, and loves being the organizer of groups.
This is much more than a social media job. As WealthBar grows, building a community that fosters financial literacy and changes the way Canadians feel about financial planning will be paramount to our success. You’ll be fully empowered to creating with a blank canvas, leaving your mark in a major way.
What you’ll be up to:
- Regularly produce, edit and publish financially focused content for our blog including video, audio, infographics, and webinars
- Source and manage a team of regular contributors
- Manage all social media and foster our online community
- Proactively seek out and PR opportunities and requests
- Track our social KPIs & analytics
- Seek out local community events & meetups
- Plan events and seminars
- Liaise with influencers
- Anything else that helps us grow! We’re a startup, so we wear many hats.
A few things will be critical to success:
- Self-starter & entrepreneurial individual with a passion for building from the ground up.
- You’re organized, detail oriented, and own your domain.
- An interest in personal finance: you’ll be a thought leader in the industry.
- A great storyteller who loves writing, editing, and having their work in the public eye.
- Experience running a blog
- Can manage social media like a pro
- Loves hosting events & ensuring everyone has a good time
- Confident in talking to the media and press
- You can work a room and enjoy meeting new people
- Technical experience with Google Analytics, Social Media Management, Mailchimp, Adobe Suite, and landing pages
Bonus: Bilingual in both French and English
Send us your application how you feel best presenting it. Bonus points go to creativity and those who know how to stand out. And if you haven’t tried WealthBar yet – we highly recommend you give it a shot!