Marketing Manager - language & technologies
at Globalme in Vancouver
Globalme is a language and technology company. We provide translation services in more than 30 languages for websites, videos, training and mobile applications and collect speech data in Vancouver and around the globe for speech enabled wearable technologies.
Amazing things happen here! We plan, execute and enjoy watching successful outcomes become reality. We celebrate every new customer! And since we are small, you will have an authentic hands-on experience with the planning and executing your own marketing initiatives. If you are a doer and are an open minded, self-driven individual with a passion for marketing we want to talk to you.
We are looking for a talented Marketing Specialist who will help us develop and drive our marketing efforts that will contribute to our overall corporate growth.
- Develop marketing initiatives for our services.
- Ability to work comfortably in a start-up environment.
- Plan and manage social media communications for B2B including Twitter, Facebook, blog and LinkedIn.
- Generate content for website, newsletter and blogs.
- Follow industry blogs and provide reports on a regular schedule.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns, track their effectiveness and deliver reports.
- Develop and implement plans to increase corporate visibility through webinars and conferences.
- Create and develop collateral that will help support our sales efforts.
- Attend social events and identify business development opportunities.
- Organize corporate events.
- Generate leads and contact potential clients.
- Education in marketing, communication or journalism.
- Two to five years of relevant experience
- Exceptional editing and proofing skills for grammar, style and content accuracy.
- General understanding of current marketing communications trends and technologies.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Solid computer skills.
- Ability to work individually and be able to find answers independently.
- Outgoing personality.
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing.
- Passion for marketing.
- “Nothing is impossible” attitude.
- A person should not be just a doer, but is a shaker and a leader who loves challenges.
- Like to challenge the status quo. Not afraid of technology and change.
- Creative and well-organized. Able to prioritize and proactively offer solutions.
- Valid work permit in Canada.
What we offer:
- Exciting opportunity for development in a fast growing company.
- Developing your own career path and crafting your responsibilities as you and the company grows.
- Fun and engaging work environment.
- Autonomy and Flexibility.
- Extended benefits.
- Never ending learning opportunities.
- Compensation: Depends on experience
If you are interested in joining us, please send your resume and tell us why you are a good fit for this position. Feel free to include your salary expectations. No phone calls or direct emails about this job please.
Recent jobs at Globalme
- Digital Marketing Specialist at Globalme in Vancouver 18-03-2016
- Localization Qa Test Lead at Globalme in Vancouver 26-02-2016
- Localization/Translation Project Manager at Globalme in Vancouver 26-02-2016