Implementations and Support Specialist
at Standard Fusion in Vancouver
We’re looking for someone to join our team who understands (or is interested in learning) the world of GRC, enjoys working professionally with people, wants to be part of a quickly growing company, and has something to prove.
About Standard Fusion GRC
Standard Fusion GRC is a web application helping organizations simplify and manage their GRC (governance, risk, and compliance) programs, while managing their organizations controls, and conforming to best practices.
There are three goals we wanted to achieve when our founders set out to build Standard Fusion GRC:
1. GRC should be approachable, even for smaller organizations or those without extensive GRC experience. Standard Fusion is designed to be quick to learn and easy to use. We’ve carefully designed every part of Standard Fusion to hide complexity until it’s needed, and we ship with libraries of assets, threats, and controls built right into the software. We also have common standards (such as ISO 27001, PCI DSS, SSAE16 / SOC2 / SOC3, and more) built directly into our application, which means getting started with these standards is easy.
2. GRC should add value to an organization, not be a burden. Standard Fusion helps everyone in an organization benefit from GRC. High level executives monitor key information through dashboards and reports. IT staff use Standard Fusion to manage the organization’s mitigating controls, providing a single source of truth for control tests and test results. Internal audit teams perform audits in Standard Fusion, with instant access to recorded evidence, and audit findings can be linked directly to relevant programs and controls for remediation.
3. GRC should be affordable. Our pricing model is per-user, and starts at less than $100 per month. There are no required implementation or setup fees, and because we’re primarily a SaaS product, there’s no installation or deployment to worry about.
Standard Fusion offers:
* Risk Management tools for identifying assets and threats, and assessing and mitigating risk using any type of qualitative or qualitative risk methodology.
* Compliance tools for managing requirements, allowing an organization to maintain a single source of truth for all their programs. We have support for common standards (such as ISO 27001, NIST, PCI DSS, and others) built directly into our software, and we have great import / export tools for bringing in any other standards that may be required.
* Control management tools for creating and monitoring organization-specific controls, linking them to requirements, risks, and other records, and tracking control maturity and testing.
* Audit management tools for performing internal or external audits, with direct access to recorded evidence and, and tracking audit remediation status.
This is all done in a beautiful, simple, and quick, user-interface complete with dashboards, workflow, and reporting capabilities.
Why work for Standard Fusion GRC
Based in the beautiful Gastown district in Vancouver BC, we are surrounded by awesome patios, restaurants, bars, and very eclectic neighbours. We have no dress code, come as you are. We offer very competitive salaries with all the benefits of working for an exciting young nimble startup.
We have a stocked kitchen with healthy (and some not so healthy) snacks, a fridge full of drinks, (including locally crafted beer!) a foosball table, regular darts tournaments, and a new shuffleboard table on the way.
We enjoy our regular social events, such as BBQ lunches, hiking, bowling, Vancouver Canucks games, or even just going out for drinks on our patio.
We are looking for someone that wants to join the Standard Fusion team and help us take over the Governance, Risk, and Compliance technology space!
If what you have read above interests you, please read ahead!
A day in the life of an Implementations Specialist
You are the ultimate client-facing contact for Standard Fusion GRC. The client has possibly met you during the sales cycle assisting with technical questions, and now you are ready to take over the project. During onboarding you will work with the client to design and implement the Standard Fusion application based on the client’s GRC program requirements. This might include the design and mapping of existing client data from an existing solutions export, Excel spreadsheets, or a combination of both. You will be required to make sure all customer documentation is updated and current.
You’ll also be helping our existing clients with any problems they might run into. Our software is pretty simple and reliable, so this work tends to be more focused around people and solutions than traditional tech support work. You might also work with our awesome development team to design and test improvements to our software, or sort out the occasional tricky technical issue.
Our perfect candidates for this position
- Like people and are not afraid to pick up the phone to talk to someone – Speak fluent English, with meticulous grammar and spelling – Can multitask and balance many tasks with quickly changing priorities – Are good with technology – Love to learn new things
These would be nice to have, but not a deal breaker – You understand Information Security requirements (ISO 27001, NIST, PCIDSS experience is a bonus) – You have experience with IT or software development