at ShareDesk in Vancouver
ShareDesk is the leading global platform for on-demand workspaces. With over 5,000 venues across 40 countries, the ShareDesk marketplace helps mobile professionals seamlessly discover and access on-demand work and meeting spaces.
With ShareDesk Optix, the company provides cloud-based solutions to help real estate managers and companies create smart and flexible office environments with a beautiful mobile-first experience. ShareDesk is evolving the way people work and the way that companies manage and optimize space.
About the role:
The Operations Manager will work closely with our Head of Growth and CEO to manage the day-to-day non-technical operations at ShareDesk, including the Marketing, Logistics, and Content and Sales functions. We are looking for someone who possesses the keen instincts and problem-solving skills necessary to keep our operations running effectively and efficiently. As an integral member of our startup, you must be a jack-of-all-trades. You feel comfortable becoming whatever is needed of you in a given week and thrive when juggling multiple projects. You possess an entrepreneurial spirit, remaining keenly proactive and solution-oriented at all times. We need someone who leads by example, who’s looking to grow and improve. We’re looking for someone with passion, someone who thrives in a startup culture and enjoys being a part of something bigger than themselves. We need a team player, someone who is hard-working and manages to see both the bigger picture and the granular details all at once. We love enthusiasts, people eager to be a part of a company that seeks to evolve the way people work. Candidates who can demonstrate passion, both for their individual contributions and for being an integrated part of our team, will win us over.
- 4+ years of management consulting or operations experience
- Data-driven decision maker able to analyze your performance and make the business case for any resource requests or new initiatives
- High attention to detail and keen relationship-building skills
- An ownership mentality — you are the face of your market, so you aren’t afraid to take responsibility and initiative
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Passionate about completing both independent work and collaborating with others
This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing technology startup. We take care of our team and offer a competitive salary compensation and perks to keep you happy:
- Competitive salary compensation
- Employee stock options
- Personal and professional growth
- Health and fitness program
- Awesome Gastown workspace & flexible work options
Send us your resume, with a focus on what you can bring to the team, and relevant links to projects you’ve worked on.
Please only apply if you are have current, valid working status in Vancouver, BC, Canada
Recent jobs at ShareDesk
- Full-stack Developer at ShareDesk in Vancouver 17-10-2017
- UI Designer at ShareDesk in Vancouver 17-10-2017
- Customer Success Manager at ShareDesk in Vancouver 08-02-2017
- Senior UX/UI Designer at ShareDesk in Vancouver 08-02-2017
- Android Developer at ShareDesk in Vancouver 13-01-2017