Senior Software Engineer - Retsly
at Zillow in Vancouver
We are looking for a Node.js Developer to be part of a focused, talented team that is creating fast, beautiful, and innovative tools to help developers build scalable products for agents, brokerages and MLS in our lovely Vancouver, BC office. We are a technology driven group who constantly strives to use the best engineering methods available to help developers build cutting edge real estate products.
What’s in it for you?
- Fast moving developer driven organization
- Small team = big impact
- Best of both worlds; a start-up environment with big company resources
What you’ll do:
- You’ll take a lead role in architecting and building the next generation of Retsly’s web platform and API ·
- You’ll help identify and implement the tools and technology that will help us add new features, improve performance, and increase reliability ·
- You’ll be part of a team large enough to support your growth and small enough where you can make a big impact on the direction of our products
What you have:
- 5+ years’ experience in Development with at least 2+ years of Node.js experience
- Solid understanding of web technologies, NoSQL databases, service-oriented architecture, and object-oriented design
Redis, Elastic Search, Hadoop, Micro Services experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or Software Engineering, or Computer Information System or equivalent experience
Zillow, the nation’s leading real estate site, acquired Retsly as we share a common goal: to offer great value and services to our real estate industry partners which in the end helps consumers become smarter about real estate by communicating comprehensive, unbiased information about apartments and homes.