Account Executive (Sales Representative)
at Advisor Websites in Vancouver
The is a full time sales opportunity at Advisor Websites, a software company recognized as the top 5 best workplace in BC.
We seek those who can outperform…not only their peers, but themselves, on a consistent basis. Those who are high energy, coachable, adaptable, and collaborative. Those who will make it happen, no matter what it takes!
We are looking for hard-core closers. If you love chasing and closing deals, you are the right candidate for us.
- Operate quickly and efficiently inside Salesforce for deal and pipeline management. If it didn’t happen in Salesforce, you didn’t do it
- Conduct sales development best practices with email, phone, and social drips to connect with new prospects
- Master the identification of target prospects at target companies using Google, LinkedIn, Data.com etc.
- Hunt for opportunities every day within your assigned territory
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of qualified appointments/demos scheduled and deals closed
- Become an Advisor Website though leader. Call it a product demo guru
- Do whatever it takes to get the deal done
- Continue to learn, grow, collaborate
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the day
- Passionate about B2B sales and technology/startup world
- Outgoing and friendly personality, especially while handling objections
- Can effectively move the needle in deal momentum with strong ability to advance the conversation
- Extremely organized and able to effectively manage a high velocity of prospects and deals in your pipeline
- Exceptionally strong written communication, phone, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Goal oriented (can demonstrate when set goals and achieved them)
We’re looking for extraordinary individuals with a passion to make a difference, and the determination to make it happen!!
- Opportunity to be a part of a Top 5 Company to work for in Vancouver as voted 2 years in a row by BC Business
- Awesome commission structure with no cap
- Clearly laid out and communicated progression and promotion plan
- Enrolment in Advisor Websites’ Bucketlist Program = 1 day off and $$ to spend every year to knock items off your BucketList
- In additional to vacation days, you get 4 wellness days per year to use when you just need a break
- Office Massage Chair
- Free beer on tap every Wednesday and Friday
- Company snacks and coffee
- Weekly activity groups
- More after-hours foosball games than you can handle
Advisor Websites has been a player in the financial services industry since 2002, building crisp, professional, and compliant websites exclusively for members of the financial services industry all across North America through a SaaS business model. We offer an amazing culture and work environment for those who seek to learn, grow and are top achievers.
Recent jobs at Advisor Websites
- Paid Search Specialist at Advisor Websites in Vancouver 24-01-2017
- Junior Web Developer (Co-op/internship) at Advisor Websites in Vancouver 29-09-2016
- Intermediate Web Applications Developer - PHP DevOps at Advisor Websites in Vancouver 29-09-2016
- Digital Marketing Lead at Advisor Websites in Vancouver 27-09-2016
- Inbound Marketing Specialist at Advisor Websites in Vancouver 27-09-2016