Customer Experience Agent
at Slack in Vancouver
As a Customer Experience Agent for Slack, your task is to make our customers successful. This is a demanding role that requires a broad skillset. Not only will you be directly responsible for keeping Slack’s customers happy and productive, but you will also spend time working with the development team to test new features before release. Your job is to ensure that Slack’s customers have the best experience possible.
We take customer service seriously. This is not some mindless low-level job, but a position we consider essential to the team’s success. We have a healthy roster of high profile companies that rely on Slack for their day-to-day communication and we want to provide the best service we possibly can.
- Effectively resolve customer enquires in a considerate and timely manner.
- Compose thoughtful, personalized responses for a variety of customer requests.
- Triage incoming requests and spot trends in customer issues to flag for the rest of the team.
- Identify, reproduce, and document bugs for the engineering teams.
- Assist the product development and QA teams by testing new features and bug fixes and surfacing customer feedback.
- Make active contributions to help achieve team goals and successes.
- Contribute to the ongoing learning and success of your team, and the company, by sharing knowledge through mentorship, collaboration, and aiding in documentation.
- You care deeply, genuinely and passionately about customer support and about the role it plays in making a customer-centric team successful.
- You have prior experience doing email-centric customer support for a web application and you know how to do it well. You know that every bit of work you do makes a real difference in making a customer happy.
- You understand the web and how it works. You’re not necessarily writing and deploying your own JQuery-based, CSS-heavy responsive sites, but you’re also not intimidated by the technology.
- You know when something is over your head and are not afraid to ask for help. You are skilled at explaining technical problems succinctly and clearly.
- You are a strong, confident, and exacting writer.
- College degree or equivalent professional experience preferred.
- You can work with us in our office in Yaletown in beautiful Vancouver, BC.
Slack is a team communication tool. It brings together all of your team communications in one place, instantly searchable and available wherever you go. Launched in February 2014 it is now the fastest growing B2B application ever and used by over 2 million daily active users. Our investors include Accel Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, The Social + Capital Partnership, KPCB and Google Ventures.
We’re a San Francisco-based company founded by core members of the original Flickr team. We are on a mission to make people’s working lives simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. We’ve spent a lot of time creating a welcoming, respectful, and empathetic culture.
Slack Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Recent jobs at Slack
- Writer, Content & Editorial at Slack in Vancouver 04-05-2016
- Manager, Customer Experience at Slack in Vancouver 27-02-2016
- Windows Phone Engineer at Slack in Vancouver 27-02-2016
- Customer Success Manager at Slack in Vancouver 26-02-2016