Web and Graphics Designer
at LoginRadius in Vancouver
LoginRadius is looking for a Web and Graphics Designer to join our incredibly successful marketing and design team.
*Who is LoginRadius? *
LoginRadius centralizes customer data by providing customer identity and access management (cIAM) solutions to large and enterprise companies. With our solution, companies can create unified customer profiles and integrate them with their sales, marketing, and business solutions to fuel their growth. If you are a highly talented, passionate self-starter motivated to help build the next billion dollar startup, we would like to hear from you.
What is the Web and Graphics Designer role?
As a Web and Graphics Designer, you will be a key part of LoginRadius’ development and marketing teams to provide excellent graphics and an amazing user experience for our users. This is a full time position.
- Work with development team on the front-end of LoginRadius’ web properties
- Support the marketing team with design graphics
- Create graphics to release on new web pages
- Work on the user experience design of the LoginRadius application
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Work on branding and other related projects
- You’re motivated and driven
- You have an excellent knowledge of graphics software (primarily Photoshop and Illustrator)
- You have a good understanding of Web Designing (HTML, CSS, JS etc.)
- You have a knack for solving difficult user experience situations
- You have great energy and are excited to learn
- Bachelor’s degree, certificate, or diploma from a design-related program
- Prior work experience in design preferred
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance are 100% covered by LoginRadius
- Free daily breakfast and weekly catered lunch
- You will learn more in your first 3 months than you probably ever have before
- Growth is #1, that includes your career
- A fully stocked snack cupboard makes strategy sessions great
- Fun company outings
- Casual dress code
Do you want to be a part of a tight-knit team in a fast paced industry where decisions are made quick and everyone’s opinion is heard? The LoginRadius office houses an up-beat, fun, start-up atmosphere filled with some extremely motivated individuals.
Sounds like you?
Get in touch! Tell us about yourself and why you would be a great fit for LoginRadius.
Recent jobs at LoginRadius
- Enterprise Account Executive (SaaS) at LoginRadius in Vancouver 07-06-2017
- Mid-Market Account Executive (SaaS) at LoginRadius in Vancouver 07-06-2017
- Director of Partnerships at LoginRadius in Vancouver 07-06-2017
- Marketing Specialist at LoginRadius in Vancouver 03-01-2017