at InkPad Studios in Vancouver
InkPad Studios is looking for dedicated, self-driven marketing coordinators to help create the next big title in the mobile gaming world.
If you are passionate about mobile gaming, can use size and features to your advantage and want to prove what mobile devices can do, come show us your skills.
As the Marketing Coordinator, you will provide crucial marketing support to InkPad Studios’ game titles. The role requires you to lead, develop and manage concurrent marketing campaigns on both traditional and in game, online and social media platforms.
- Coordinate the implementation of program marketing materials
- Coordinate launch strategies development for new/emerging products
- Work closely with others on the teams to identify consumer needs to develop or enhance marketing programs
- Manage schedules and deadlines and maintaining consistent cross platform communication
- Generate and or obtain key assets including screen shots, game footage, visual renders and teaser videos
- Generate, coordinate and implement marketing materials for internal and external channels
- Develop and manage research plan, including focus groups, surveys and post analysis information sharing
- Gather market data to measure effectiveness of marketing activities on promotions
- Manage the product website, CRM campaign, online promotions and console marketing.
- Work with third-party software such as Perforce, Unity, and others
- If you are applying for this position, you MUST have:
- The ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is required
- The ability to manage multiple work flows and meet deadlines with a high quality of execution
- Either hold or are working towards a bachelor degree in Business with a focus on Marketing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong proficiency and experience with MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Photoshops
- A strong work ethic and ability to proactively own projects in a team environment
- A strong passion for video games, mobile games and product marketing
If you would like to apply for this position, please forward your resume and any relevant documents.