SME Account Executive: Full-Time
at Social Nature in Vancouver
At Social Nature we are leveraging the power of consumer influence to inspire people to #trynatural products. Leading natural brands tap into our community of 200,000+ Everyday Influencers to reach their target market in an authentic way, as people trust friends more than ads.
We recently closed a large seed round led by some of Canada’s smartest entrepreneurs and VCs, and are now looking for A+ players to grow with us!
SME Account Executive, Full Time, Vancouver
At Social Nature, our SME Sales Executives are responsible for growing our business by building new relationships with SME consumer brands and agencies across North America. One week you might be presenting our solution over the phone to the owner of an organic skincare company and the next week meeting with growing brands at the Natural Product Expo in California. This role is based out of our head office in Vancouver BC, but some travel is required.
If you’re interested tell us what attracts you to the opportunity, why you think you’re a good fit, and what 5 brands you’d choose to reach out to first and why.
Influencer Marketing 101
Our marketing solution engages real consumers in our brands marketing efforts. Known as Influencer Marketing this is becoming the fastest growing marketing spend for brands, especially to reach the growing Millennial audience. It is an educational, consultative, and strategic sale all at once.
Sales and Marketing, Business Development & Partnerships, Digital Advertising, Marketing Strategy
Who You Are
- Minimum 3 years of advertising sales experience, with a proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales goals, delivering significant revenue, and customer growth.
- Creative and strategic thinking skills – the position is charged with building strategic, long-term partnerships with brand marketers. Being able to think on your feet and to get creative about building customer solutions is one of the key factors in your success at Social Nature.
- High integrity, consultative, persistent and driven.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment, remember we’re a start-up!
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to persuade, lead, and confidently handle objections and resolve customer issues.
- Experience with developing and presenting customized integrated marketing campaigns to brands.
- Have an understanding of the influencer/content/digital marketing space.
What You’ll Do
- Overall responsibility for cold, outbound sales over the phone and in-person
- Identify and develop new sales opportunities for key accounts
- Manage, on a regular basis, pipeline development, planning, forecasting, lead generation, engagement of prospects, pricing, presentation and delivery, negotiations and closing
- Partner with Account Management division to ensure successful transitions, implementations, customer satisfaction, and ongoing partnership with direct clients
- Participate in product strategy with product team
- Support B2B marketing efforts as needed
In addition to a competitive salary, with uncapped commissions, we offer extended health benefits, a generous employee stock options plan, and up to 4 weeks paid time off.
Our office is a bright open space with a greenwall, located in Gastown close to public transit. You’ll get to enjoy natural snacks, fair trade coffee/tea, and happy hours with the team. Every quarter we’ll host team events and once a year we’ll enjoy a corporate retreat. Join a high performing team on a mission to inspire people to #trynatural!
Recent jobs at Social Nature
- Email Marketing Specialist at Social Nature in Vancouver 01-02-2018
- Strategic CPG Sales Executive at Social Nature in Vancouver 01-02-2018
- Product Designer at Social Nature in Vancouver 01-02-2018
- Director of Sales at Social Nature in Vancouver 16-02-2017