Customer Experience Specialist
at Thinkific in Vancouver
Are you energized by helping others succeed? Love sharing and selling a great product? Excited to get your feet wet in a growing tech company? You know that the success of any company is tied to the customer experience—and that’s where you come in.
You’ll work directly with our clients; helping them set up and configure their sites, talking to them about how Thinkific can solve their problems and supporting them as they grow their business. As a first point of contact on our email desk, you’ll be answering questions, giving marketing and business advice, and helping our customers build successful online businesses.
Skills and experience you will need:
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- A passion for online education, digital marketing, small business (or all of the above!)
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- The ability to identify and deliver on a customer’s needs
- The ability to troubleshoot issues across common browsers
- A flare for translating product features into tangible benefits for customers
- About 2-4 years experience in a similar role
What you’ll get out of this role:
- Access to a diverse customer base where the problems and people are always different. One day you can have a yoga instructor emailing you from the beach, the next you might be speaking with an executive from the boardroom.
- Advancement and growth. We’re going places and taking you with us for the ride! We like to promote from within and we do it often.
- Experience in a salesfocused environment, where everyone is responsible for the growth of the company.
A few other things you should know:
- You’ll be involved in the QA of new features as they are released and work closely with the product team.
- We take customer success really seriously. Everyone at Thinkific should know our platform inside out and be ready to identify and recommend the right solutions as the situation arises.
Are you the perfect fit? We move fast and want to hear from you!
This is a full-time position. Salary to be discussed.
Customer Service, Sales, Customer Relationship Management, Technical Support, Support, Troubleshooting
$30K – $45K
0.0% – 0.01%
Recent jobs at Thinkific
- Product Manager at Thinkific in Vancouver 27-03-2017
- DevOps Engineer at Thinkific at Thinkific in Vancouver 12-01-2017
- VP Finance at Thinkific in Vancouver 12-01-2017
- Data Engineer at Thinkific in Vancouver 12-01-2017