Mobile Developer (iOS & Android) - Snowboard & Ski Hardware Startup
at YodelUP in Vancouver
YodelUP is an exciting tech startup developing the ultimate action-sports wearable so that skiers and snowboarders can maximize their moments, be safe and stay connected. We recently completed the Startupbootcamp IoT program in London (largest accelerator in Europe), where we completely re-designed the YodelUP wearable from the ground up. We’re now looking for a rockstar mobile App developer to join the team to take ownership of and build out the core YodelUP mobile experience.
In this role you will work closely with our talented team of firmware developer, UX designer and the two founders to bring this revolutionary product to market. The UI/UX and the hardware device are in place and you have the opportunity to build the App from the ground up. Some of the unique features include ‘friend tracking’, control of GoPro action camera, app-based walkie-talkie, and SOS. For more information about our product visit yodelup.com and youtu.be/b7TVGMPKiaU. The position is available immediately.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Proven experience with iOS/Android development, releasing and maintaining iOS/Android apps (we would love to see links to your apps in the App Store)
- Experience with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) and firmware integration with iOS/Android
- You have excellent language, writing and communication skills.
- You must be able to take initiative and work on your own or as part of a team.
- You must be ambitious and driven, and pay strong attention to detail.
- Vancouver local preferred
This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to experience the life of a startup. You’ll be given a lot of responsibility and power to make this the role you want it to be. Expect to be challenged and to learn a lot. Prior startup experience is a bonus.
We are currently raising a seed round and therefore compensation is via shares until funding is secured. Depending on previous experience and overall long-term fit in the team the right candidate may have the opportunity to become a key team member.
Sound like you? Please send your CV and a brief intro about yourself and relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org with “YodelUP Mobile App Developer” in the subject line.
Application deadline: April 15th 2017
Find out more at yodelup.com
Recent jobs at YodelUP
- BLE Firmware Developer - Snowboard & Ski Hardware Startup at YodelUP in Vancouver 30-03-2017
- Marketing Internship in Snowboard/Ski Tech Startup at Yodelup in Vancouver 09-03-2017